How does home monitoring work in Manhattan?
You’ve done your due diligence and reached the decision that home security systems are beneficial the safety of your family and home. You even appreciate the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy conservation to your daily routine. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a little time to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of protection is well worth the cost.
Here’s how Manhattan home monitoring works
If you enjoy the thought of always having a professional there to support you during emergencies, 24-hour home monitoring is a great choice for you. Although they are always mere moments away when something happens, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t find them constantly surveilling your property or reviewing your video clips. Rather, they go into action the moment an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your smart devices is set off -- whether it’s a door sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your home’s smart hub then dispatches the alert automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then contact you to verify the situation and check on your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring agent is unable to reach you, they will instantly contact emergency services.
- Your representatives are there to help you through the situation and will function as the primary touch point for authorities if you are away.
Essentially, you can think of monitoring as having your own skilled security personnel linked to your security devices. This is more than merely peace of mind as you have real, trained specialists to assist you during your time of need.
Safeguarding your property, even when you’re away
Having 24/7 support on call in case of an emergency is beneficial when you’re on site as you’ll be occupied making certain loved ones are away from harm. It’s even more essential when a crisis takes place while you’re away. Consider your flood alarm going off or an access point sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on holiday. What happens when there isn’t anyone there to heed the warning of the high-volume siren? When you incorporate 24-hour monitoring, your property is always guarded, regardless of if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Manhattan home monitoring
You might think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your home security system. All device communications go through this important, central interface. In addition to being your direct link to monitoring specialists, the smart hub offers these extra virtues:
- Emergency button to automatically get in contact with your smart home monitoring representatives
- Two-way audio functionality letting you talk right to your monitoring specialists
- You have the ability to call for assistance with any type of concern, including medical situations
If you’re not able to find your phone when an emergency occurs, you may still speak with your monitoring agents straight through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Order home monitoring with your fully connected Manhattan security system
Leave it to the experts at Vivint and order a completely connected Manhattan smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and entryway sensors you need. We know the significance of monitoring which is why it is included with our core packages. If you would like to boost your home’s protection, dial (332) 208-9869 or fill out the form below to begin.