You’ve done your due diligence and reached the decision that home security systems are beneficial the safety of your family and home. You even appreciate the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy conservation to your daily routine. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a little time to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of protection is well worth the cost.
Here’s how Manhattan home monitoring works
If you enjoy the thought of always having a professional there to support you during emergencies, 24-hour home monitoring is a great choice for you. Although they are always mere moments away when something happens, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t find them constantly surveilling your property or reviewing your video clips. Rather, they go into action the moment an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your smart devices is set off -- whether it’s a door sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your home’s smart hub then dispatches the alert automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then contact you to verify the situation and check on your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring agent is unable to reach you, they will instantly contact emergency services.
- Your representatives are there to help you through the situation and will function as the primary touch point for authorities if you are away.
Essentially, you can think of monitoring as having your own skilled security personnel linked to your security devices. This is more than merely peace of mind as you have real, trained specialists to assist you during your time of need.