Your home’s indoor cameras in Manhattan are perfect baby monitors
As pieces of your complete home security system, you are able to access your indoor cameras and each of your devices with a single app. This provides you versatility and comfort since you may keep an eye on your baby from anywhere via your phone or mobile device. Here are some more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Real-time high-definition video: You’ll get detailed, high-definition footage of your baby. You can even review recorded segments right from your phone.
- 2-way talk: Not only can you hear the sounds from the room, you can actually verbalize to your newborn directly through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial tool to calm a restless sleeper. In addition, you can use the 2-way talk feature via your smartphone app, regardless of your location.
- Wide-angle views: Your cameras will have a wider viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-activation with notifications: If your newborn decides rest time is over and wants out of the crib, you can have motion-triggered notifications sent straight to your smartphone.
- One-touch call-outs: Although this feature is generally for older offspring, it’s worth a mention. With a simple press of a button, your youngster can contact you by means of your smartphone app.
Having your entire smart home right in a smartphone app is a fantastic bonus. If you find that your little one is struggling to sleep and decide it might be a little stuffy in the nursery, you can alter the temp on your smart thermostat. In the event they arise, you can turn on the room’s smart lights to let them know you’re on your way. Have more than one child? You may use another indoor camera and enjoy access to each of them with a single home security app.
Get Your Manhattan smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Manhattan smart home and get the comfort and safety Vivint’s high-tech surveillance equipment can provide. Contact (332) 208-9869 today and discover how we can make your residence more convenient and safer for every member of your family.