Features to look for in a home security camera in Manhattan
Getting caught on video is the last thing an invader wishes for This is a principal reason why security cameras are among the smartest devices to include as you figure out your home’s security. Although standalone cameras are effective when configured appropriately, they’re even more useful when included into your residence’s complete system.
Have you often wondered what to look for in a home security camera in Manhattan? You’ll be glad to discover these important components come with more conveniences than ever before. You may see live footage from interior cameras or surprise intruders with incorporated deterrent mechanisms from outdoor cameras. And you can see your security cameras easily in one smart app.
Dynamic features enhance home security cameras in Manhattan
Multifaceted and easy-to-manage security cameras will take your residence’s protection to a higher level. These crucial elements of your home security system may come equipped with a diverse range of features including two-way communications, video storage, and customizable zones. Review all of the options available to you here.
- Built-in deterrents: Choose a security camera that can react instantly. If unusual activity is observed by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a bright ring of red light will form on the outside of the camera lens and an audible warning will emit.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision sensors provide clear footage of your surroundings no matter the time of day. Your cameras will even maintain their clarity as you zoom in on particular areas.
- Video storage: Check for security cameras with recording and storage cloud functionality and the chance to review footage directly from your mobile device app.
- Smartphone app: Today’s surveillance systems in Manhattan are typically linked to a convenient mobile device app. You have the opportunity to view current footage or pre-recorded clips and even activate or disarm your system. The Vivint App will send a notification to your phone whenever the cameras are triggered.
- Motion detectors: Incorporated motion detection allows cameras to take notice when unusual activity occurs. You’ll also be alerted with a message on your mobile device.
- Talk to anyone at your door or family: Would you like to touch base with your children once they get home from school? Do you have a stranger at your doorstep? Today’s surveillance systems, such as the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, offer convenient 2-way communications so you may speak to the people detected by your camera.
- Greater viewing angles: As a good rule of thumb, your outdoor surveillance should provide no less than a 120° view. For example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro provides 140° views.
- Configurable zones: This convenience allows you to set the precise part of your property you want your camera to cover. This is beneficial to limit what you watch as you aren’t going to require updates whenever a vehicle travels by in front of your house.
Configure your own Vivint smart home system
You should have a good idea of what to look for in a home security camera in Manhattan. The next step is to put everything together in a customized Vivint smart home. Call (332) 208-9869 to get started or submit the simple form on this page to reach out to our home protection and automation specialists.